- Fights for rights: Glimpses of music copyright disputes from the pastThe long-standing public bonhomie between legendary music composer Ilaiyaraaja and his frequent collaborator and singer SP Balasubrahmanyam has cracked and led to a debate about copyright infringement.
- Here are the real faces behind the Oscar-nominated 'Lion'
- After I die, my assets will be split equally with my kids: Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan Rules The Runway At Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla's Show For Charity
- Five major awkward moments during award shows that you can't forget
- 'Lion' star Sunny Pawar steals hearts with 'Lion King' pose at the Oscars 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel got a busload of tourists to Oscars and surprised everyone
- Oscars 2017: And The Winners Are...
- Oscars 2017: The Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Oscars 2017: Who Will Take The Best Supporting Actress Trophy Home?
- Oscars 2017: Best Supporting Actor
- Oscars 2017: The Nominations For The Best Directors
- Oscars 2017: And The Best Feature Film Goes To...
- Fights for rights: Glimpses of music copyright disputes from the past
Monthly Archives: November 2016
As a parent, you always wanted to make sure that our kids are safe and in good health. However, as much as we don’t want it to, because of their vulnerability, our young ones are still gets sick. And when that happens, we have no choice but to bring them to the doctor.
As you know, kids are really scared of visiting a doctor. They’ll definitely want to run away the moment they see pediatric stethoscopes. In times like that, do you know that nurses are the best ones to be there to take care of your kids and make them feel good and comfortable? You might not have noticed it, but every time you bring your kid to the hospital, nurses spend more time in checking and caring for your kid than the doctor itself.
Caring for the kids
Kids are vulnerable and they need to feel that things won’t hurt. Nurses in most cases are acting like a mother for their young patients. They are the ones who provide direct care to the kids. That’s the reason why they also need to be gentle and nice. Kids will definitely feel comfortable if they see that the one caring for them looks nice and tender.
When kids are sick, they always look for the motherly touch, and most nurses can definitely give that. For instance, having them take their meds can be hard. Kids hate taking medicines. But with a good nurse on his side, taking the meds will never be a problem. That same goes when changing the gauze, cleaning cuts and even doing therapy routines. You’ll then notice how your kid follows the nurse’s instruction more than yours.
Nurses are important
In most instances, we see nurses as the doctor’s assistant. We don’t really take some time to realize that nurses are really important, especially if we have kids. They were tagged as assistants, but they can definitely be your best friend when your kid is sick. They are the front liners in giving the kind of health care that the patients’ need. It’s probably the best time to give them the best credit they deserve.
At schools, nurses are also important. They are the ones who take care of the student’s health, give advices, and monitor health and wellbeing of the kids. Their roles are much wider than you know of. They need to see to it that the kids are in good conditions at all times. Checking if the area is conducive enough to keep the students safe and protected.
The nightlynurse.com for instance if giving importance to nurses and other health practitioners who are giving so much for their patients. In that case, they also need to take care of themselves. Offering the best kind of health service to the public, especially to the kids is definitely fulfilling. Yet they don’t normally get the recognition that they deserve. Maybe it’s time for us to recognize them. And the next time you visit a clinic or a hospital, don’t forget to say thank you to the best nurse who took care of your kid.